UTC Vendor Quick Guide
For questions regarding products or any other related matters, contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone (310) 257-4933.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm.
Warehouse hours are Monday through Friday, 10am to 4pm.
Guide to Pre-Orders:
- To place a pre-order on our website (ultratc.com/wholesale), you must have an active account.
- Pre-orders must be placed by the PO due date listed on the product page to ensure items are secured. Subsequently, some items may be available to “Add to Cart” after the PO date has closed. Contact your sales rep for any issues placing orders online.
- Orders placed online will be confirmed via email with a preliminary invoice for the items ordered. Forms of payment and shipping charges will be confirmed when items become available. Once items arrive to our warehouse, an invoice will be sent to the email address provided at registration unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-orders are final and non-refundable except in conditions where UTC reserves the right to reconsider the Terms.
- Changes to products and release date delays are subject to occur at any time. You will be notified via email when considerable revisions are implemented on the design, production schedule, or other pertinent information of previously solicited products. It is your responsibility to keep information current.
- Complete Vendor Terms & Conditions can be viewed here.
To purchase in-stock items, you may request a stock list from your sales rep or access the list anytime here. Stock items are not viewable on our website.
Once you return the stock list filled out with the requested items, your sales rep will provide you with an invoice for items we are able to fulfill. Stock is limited and is first come, first served. You have five (5) days to remit payment at that time. Quantity discounts do not apply to stock orders. The quantity discount pricing tier is only available when an item is up for pre order (meaning the PO due date has not passed).
All local pickups must have a confirmed appointment with your sales rep, otherwise you will be turned away. No same day local pickups, excluding freight. Appointments for pickups need, at minimum, a 24-hour notice in advance. No exceptions! We ask that you arrive on time. If you are running late, you must notify your sales rep. We have the right to refuse any pickups that do not adhere to the scheduled appointment time.
- No additional items will be invoiced at time of pickup. Stock orders should be placed with your sales rep prior to the scheduled pickup.
- To expedite service, payment by credit card will be processed the morning of the scheduled appointment date regardless of pickup time. Authorization and confirmation will be made with your sales rep. Payment via cash or business check will be accepted at time of appointment.
- Large volume orders must be picked up on the scheduled appointment date in its entirety. Multiple pickups on the same day are accepted and need to be coordinated with your sales rep. Multiple pickups other than the scheduled date of appointment are not accepted. Please make sure to bring vehicles that can accommodate the invoiced volume.
- For safety concerns, we ask that you stay in the designated pickup area and refrain from entering the warehouse.
Returns & Damages:
Upon a shipment’s leaving our warehouse in Torrance (i.e. upon UTC's delivery to the carrier), risk of loss or damage to products in transit will fall upon you, and UTC will not be held liable for any damages to the products that occurs in transit, including but not limited to carton or exterior packaging damages.
For any issues with your shipment, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged items must be reported within three (3) days of the item’s delivered date. To receive credit for damaged items, they must be shipped back to us at your expense. UTC must receive the item(s) within ten (10) days. Once the damaged item has been received, a credit will be issued.
For product damages and defects (i.e. broken limb, missing part, etc.) from your customers (end consumer), please refer to the table below.
End consumer must contact:
Good Smile Company, Max Factory, Orange Rouge, Phat!, FREEing, Aquamarine, Wing, Gift, Good Smile Racing, Kadokawa, Di molto bene co.,ltd., Hobby Stock, PLM, native, Bellfine Co., Ltd, PLUM,
KAITENDOH, Embrace Japan, Capcom, Souyokusha, Broccoli, Fine Clover, Revolve, Aspire, Progress, BINDing, Rocket Boy, Second Axe
For customer product damages/defects from Megahouse and all other companies, please contact us at email@example.com. Do not direct your customers to us. Once we are contacted by you regarding the product’s issue, we will work with the manufacturer to get a replacement/part. Upon emailing us, please include images of the item’s damage/defect and a description of the issue. Product replacement is not guaranteed. In the event a replacement/part cannot be supplied; a credit will be issued.
NOTICE: Do not open item packaging if the damage/defect is viewable while still sealed.
If you, the vendor of UTC, opens the product packaging (no longer sellable condition) to discover a damage/defect, you have 90 days from purchase date to request a replacement or credit. If a request is made beyond 90 days, the product will no longer qualify for replacement or credit.
Due to region restrictions, prize items can only be distributed within the Americas (unless otherwise noted). If any UTC vendors are found exporting these items outside of the designated areas, especially to Japan, your account will be terminated. Please block Japanese IP's from viewing UTC distributed prize products on your website.
Moving forward, UTC products will have the following Prop65 warning label.
⚠ WARNING ⚠
These products can expose you to chemicals including Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For any questions regarding this Vendor Quick Guide or the Vendor Terms & Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patronage and continued support!